Fodor's Southern California 2014
Historic Requa Inn
At a Glance
- this is the park's most serene lodging choice for non-campers
- great central location
- few dining options in area
- no children under the age of 8
Check Rates from our Partners
Historic Requa Inn Review
Neither TVs nor phones disrupt the serenity of this 12-room B&B that overlooks the Klamath River a mile east of where it meets the ocean. Set near the park's central section, the inn is within easy reach of numerous trails and scenic drives. A scrumptious breakfast is included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Since the "Eating Like A Local In L.A." thread has grown quite cumbersome (and a little dated), I thought we might try compiling a guide for those visiting So. Cal (and those of us living here) featuring Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more