Redwood National Park Restaurants
Redwood National Park Restaurant Reviews
If you're an angler, fresh catch of the day is your best bet, since there are no dining facilities in the park itself. The seasonal Steelhead Lodge in Klamath Glen serves huge barbecued portions of steak, ribs, chicken, and fish. To sample ethnic cuisine, pub fare, and seafood delights, head to the towns north or south of the park. Crescent City and Eureka offer the broadest selections.
Browse Redwood National Park Restaurants
Browse Redwood National Park Restaurants By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe