Redwood National Park Hotels
Redwood National Park Hotel Reviews
There's only one lodging option—a hostel—within park boundaries. Orick and Klamath, the two towns on U.S. 101 near the park, have basic motels, plus the rustic Requa Inn, a two-story B and B on Requa Road beside the Klamath River. In towns north and south of the park you'll find numerous options, from elegant Victorians to seaside inns to no-frills rooms. Reservations at all lodgings should be made in advance for summer visits.
Browse Redwood National Park Hotels
Browse Redwood National Park Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's