Redwood National Park Feature
Joseph Brown's Monarchs of the Mist is a brief and readable history of the coast redwood and the parks.
Richard Rasp's Redwood: The Story Behind the Scenery is a photo essay on the forest.
Bill Schneider uses simple text and enchanting watercolors to describe big trees to small readers in The Tree Giants.
If you plan on hiking, stop at one of the visitor centers and purchase an inexpensive Redwood National Park Trail Guide, which details more than 200 mi of trails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's