- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Palm Springs International Airport serves California's desert communities. Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, Sun Country, United, US Airways, Virgin America, and WestJet all fly to Palm Springs, some only seasonally. Yellow Cab of the Desert serves the airport, which is about 3 miles from downtown. The fare is $3.25 to enter the cab and about $3 per mile.
Palm Springs International Airport (3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA, 92262. 760/323–8299. www.palmspringsairport.com.)
Yellow Cab of the Desert (75150 St. Charles Place, Palm Desert, CA, 92211. 760/340–8294. www.yellowcabofthedesert.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's