- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kraft Nabisco Championship. The best female golfers in the world compete in this championship held in late March or early April. Mission Hills Country Club, Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270. 760/324–4546. www.kncgolf.com.
Westin Mission Hills Resort Golf Club. Of the two golf courses in the Westin Mission Hills Resort campus, the Pete Dye course is especially noteworthy. The club is a member of the Troon Golf Institute, and has several teaching facilities, including the Westin Mission Hills Resort Golf Academy and the Golf Digest Golf School. 71333 Dinah Shore Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270. 760/328–3198. www.playmissionhills.com. Pete Dye Resort: 18 holes. 4 configurations. 5,525 yds. Par 72. Slope 115–131. Greens Fee $99/$109. Gary Player Signature: 18 holes. 4 configurations. 5,327 yds. Par 70, Slope 116–131. Greens Fee $99/$109. Facilities: Golf carts, Golf Academy, restaurants, bars in hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's