Tennis in Palm Springs
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Demuth Park. Tennis players can come here to use the four lighted courts until 10 p.m. 4365 E. Mesquite Ave., at Vella Rd., Palm Springs, CA, 92262. 760/323–8272.
Plaza Racquet Club. Improve your backhand at this tennis center, which has nine lighted courts and offers lessons and clinics. 1300 E. Baristo Rd., east of S. Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs, CA, 92262. 760/323–8997. plazaracquetclub.net.
Ruth Hardy Park. Come here to play tennis on the eight lighted courts. E. Tamarisk Rd. and N. Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs, CA, 92262. No phone.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's