- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many hotels and resorts have bicycles available for guest use.
Big Wheel Tours. Rent cruisers, performance road bikes, and mountain bikes from this agency that also offers road tours to La Quinta Loop, Joshua Tree National Park, and the San Andreas fault. Off-road tours are available, too. The company has no retail outlet but will pick up and deliver bikes to your hotel and supply you with area maps. Palm Springs, CA, 92261. 760/779–1837. www.bwbtours.com.
Palm Springs Recreation Division. This organization can provide you with maps of city bike trails. Printable versions of several routes are available on the website. 401 S. Pavilion Way, Palm Springs, CA, 92262. 760/323–8272. www.palmspringsca.gov/index.aspx?page=752. Weekdays 7:30–6.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's