Sights & Attractions in Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Palm Desert
West of and parallel to Highway 111, this mile-long Mediterranean-style...
|Pedestrian Malls||Palm Desert|
Come eyeball-to-eyeball with wolves, coyotes, mountain lions...
|Nature Preserves, Gardens / Arboretums, Zoos / Aquariums||Palm Desert|
Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert
An outpost of the larger Palm Springs Art Museum, this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Palm Desert|
Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument
Administered by the U. S. Bureau of Land Management, this monument...
|Nature Preserves||Palm Desert|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional