Sights & Attractions in Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts
|A-D E-N O-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
West of and parallel to Highway 111, this mile-long Mediterranean-style...
|Pedestrian Malls||Palm Desert|
Flowers aren't the only things popping up from the earth in Borrego...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Borrego Springs|
Hi-Desert Nature Museum
Creatures that make their homes in Joshua Tree National Park...
|Museums / Galleries||Yucca Valley|
The Indian Canyons are the ancestral home of the Agua Caliente...
Knott's Soak City
For a break from the desert heat, head to Knott's Soak City...
|Amusement Parks||Palm Springs|
Come eyeball-to-eyeball with wolves, coyotes, mountain lions...
|Nature Preserves, Gardens / Arboretums, Zoos / Aquariums||Palm Desert|
National Date Festival and Riverside County Fair
Indio celebrates its raison d'être each February at this festival...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional