Sights & Attractions in Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts
|A-D E-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
29 Palms Art Gallery
This gallery features work by local painters, sculptors, and jewelry...
|Museums / Galleries||Twentynine Palms|
The Annenberg Retreat at Sunnylands
The stunning 25,000-square-foot winter home and retreat of the...
|Houses / Mansions||Rancho Mirage|
Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
One of the richest living natural-history museums in the nation...
Boomers Palm Springs
At this theme park you can play miniature golf, drive bumper...
|Amusement Parks||Cathedral City|
Cabot's Pueblo Museum
Cabot Yerxa, the man who found the spring that made Desert Hot...
|Museums / Galleries||Desert Hot Springs|
Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert
With instructive hands-on exhibits, this museum contains a miniature...
|Museums / Galleries||Rancho Mirage|
Coachella Valley Preserve
For a glimpse of how the desert appeared before development...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional