- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert
Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert Review
An outpost of the larger Palm Springs Art Museum, this museum tucked into a desert garden at the west entrance to El Paseo offers a splendid peek at cutting-edge works by contemporary sculptors and painters. Shows at this gorgeous open white space change on a regular basis.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more