Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts Restaurant Reviews
During the season, restaurants can be busy, as many locals and visitors dine out every night, and some for every meal. An influx of talented young chefs has expanded the dining possibilities of a formerly staid scene. The meat-and-potatoes crowd still has plenty of options, but you'll also find fresh seafood superbly prepared and contemporary Californian, Asian, Indian, and vegetarian cuisine; Mexican food abounds. Many restaurants have early-evening happy hours, with discounted drinks and small-plate menus. Restaurants that remain open in July and August frequently discount deeply; others close in July and August or offer limited service.
Browse Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts Restaurants
- Lavender Bistro
- La Quinta
- Palm Springs
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's