- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Desert Willow Golf Resort. Praised for its environmentally smart design, this golf resort features pesticide-free and water-thrifty turf grasses. A public course, managed by the City of Palm Desert, this is one of the top-rated golf courses in the country. Mountain View has four configurations; Firecliff is tournament quality with five configurations. 38-995 Desert Willow Dr., Palm Desert, CA, 92260. 760/346-0015. www.desertwillow.com. Mountain View: 18 holes. 7,079 yds. Par 72. Slope 116–128. Greens Fee $99–$185. Firecliff: 18 holes. 7,056 yds. Par 72. Slope 117–138. Greens Fee $99–$185. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, golf carts, golf academy, restaurant, bars, golf shop, group facilities.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's