Nightlife & the Arts in Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts Nightlife
Desert nightlife is concentrated and abundant in Palm Springs, where there are many straight and gay bars and clubs. The Fabulous Palm Springs Follies—a vaudeville-style revue starring retired professional performers—is a must-see. Arts festivals occur on a regular basis, especially in winter and spring. Palm Springs Life magazine (www.palmspringslife.com), available at hotels and visitor centers, has nightlife listings, as does the Desert Sun newspaper (www.mydesert.com). Bottom Line Magazine (psbottomline.com) and the Gay Guide to Palm Springs (palmspringsgayinfo.com) cover the lesbian and gay scenes.
Browse Palm Springs and the Desert Resorts Nightlife
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's