- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Eldorado Polo Club. Known as the winter polo capital of the West, this is the site of many polo events, held simultaneously from Wednesday through Sunday on 11 different fields during a season that runs roughly from fall through spring. Admission for the matches is free. The club is also the lodging site for Coachella and Stagecoach music events, which are held at the adjacent Empire Polo Club. 50-950 Madison St., Indio, CA, 92201. 760/342–2223. www.eldoradopoloclub.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe