- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Golf Resort at Indian Wells. Adjacent to the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, this complex includes the Celebrity Course, designed by Clive Clark, and the Players Course, designed by John Fought. Both courses consistently rank among the best public courses in California according to golfing magazines and websites. Since this is a public facility, it pays to reserve well in advance, up to 60 days. 44-500 Indian Wells La., Indian Wells, CA, 92210. 760/346–4653. www.indianwellsgolfresort.com. Celebrity Course: 18 holes, 5 configurations. 7,050 yds. Par 72. Slope 69.9–75.6. Greens Fee: $25–$139/$25–$160. Players Course: 18 holes, 5 configurations. 7,376 yds. Par 72. Slope 67.7–75.3. Greens Fee: $25–$139/$25–$160. Facilities: Callaway Performance Center, instruction, group lessons, golf clinic, club repair, restaurant, bar, gift shop.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's