- Fun in the sun The Palm Springs area has 350 days of sun each year, and the weather's usually perfect for playing one of the area's more than 100 golf courses.
- Spa under the stars Many resorts and small hotels now offer after-dark spa services, including outdoor soaks and treatments you can savor while sipping wine under the clear, starry sky.
- Personal pampering The resorts here have it all beautifully appointed rooms packed with amenities, professional staffs, sublime spas, and delicious dining options.
- Divine desert scenery You'll probably spend a lot of time taking in the gorgeous 360-degree natural panorama, a flat desert floor surrounded by 10,000-foot mountains rising into a brilliant blue sky.
- The Hollywood connection The Palm Springs area has more celebrity ties than any other resort community. So keep your eyes open for your favorite star.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More