- Talk to the animals Get almost nose to nose with giraffes, lions, tigers, and rhinos at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park in Escondido.
- Build a dream at LEGOLAND California Resort Explore model cities built with LEGO bricks, including New Orleans, Washington, D.C., and New York City.
- Be a beach bum Surf Swami’s for towering blue-water breaks, tiptoe through the sand at Moonlight Beach, cruise the coast in a sailboat, or spot a whale spouting.
- Tour SoCal-style wineries Savor the red and white wines while touring in Temecula, home to more than 35 wineries as well as boutique lodging and classy restaurants.
- Discover the desert wilderness Anza-Borrego Desert State Park encompasses more than 600,000 acres, most of it wilderness. Springtime, when the wildflowers are in full bloom, is glorious.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More