- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The bus is an inconvenient way to explore the Wine Country. Service is infrequent and buses from San Francisco can get you only to Petaluma or Santa Rosa, hardly in the thick of the vineyard action. Sonoma County Transit offers daily bus service from those cities to points all over the county. VINE (Valley Intracity Neighborhood Express) provides bus service within the city of Napa and between other Napa Valley towns. 511 SF Bay Area (511 www.511.org) provides route information and online trip-planning.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's