- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tiny Kenwood consists of little more than a few restaurants, shops, tasting rooms, and a historic train depot, now used for private events. But hidden in this pretty landscape of meadows and woods at the north end of Sonoma Valley are several good wineries, most just off the Sonoma Highway. Among the varietals grown here at the foot of the Sugarloaf Mountains are Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Zinfandel, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Kenwood at a Glance
- Chateau St. Jean
- Deerfield Ranch Winery
- Kenwood Vineyards
- Kunde Estate Winery & Vineyards
- Landmark Vineyards
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's