Sights & Attractions in Napa and Sonoma
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Santa Rosa
Charles M. Schulz Museum
Fans of Snoopy and Charlie Brown will love the Charles M. Schulz...
|Museums / Galleries||Santa Rosa|
Luther Burbank Home & Gardens
Renowned horticulturist Luther Burbank lived and worked on these...
|Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums||Santa Rosa|
Matanzas Creek Winery
The visitor center at Matanzas Creek sets itself apart with an...
|Wineries / Breweries||Santa Rosa|
An unexpected bit of wilderness in the Wine Country, this African...
|Nature Preserves||Santa Rosa|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $84.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Santa Rosa Hotwire
- Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport in Jun: $243 & Up Expedia
- Santa Rosa on Sale! 3 Nts + Air as Low as $803 Travelocity
- $31.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Rosa Hotwire
- $95.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Santa Rosa — $95 Hotwire