- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Willow Wood Market Cafe
Willow Wood Market Cafe Review
This small-town café across the street from the Underwood Bar & Bistro serves simple, tasty soups, salads, and sandwiches. The brunches are amazing, but even daily breakfast—the specialties include hot, creamy polenta and house-made granola—are modern-American down-home solid. Dinner brings hearty entrées like vegetable ragout and pork tenderloin ragout. Two dishes that don't include polenta are the roasted half chicken with a tarragon-lemon rub and the grilled rib-eye steak, both accompanied by the creamiest of garlic mashed potatoes. Take a few minutes to poke around the quirky general store while you're waiting for your food.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more