- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Walt Wines Review
You could spend a very full day sampling wines in the tasting rooms bordering Sonoma Plaza, but the one place not to miss is Walt Wines, which specializes in Pinot Noir. Fruit-forward yet subtle, these wines win over even the purists who pine for the genre's days of lighter, more perfumey vintages. Walt is a good place to compare the Pinots one winemaker crafts from local grapes with others from grapes grown in Mendocino County (just north of Sonoma County), California's Central Coast, and even Oregon's Willamette Valley. Critics routinely bestow high ratings on all these wines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more