- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Willi's Seafood & Raw Bar
Willi's Seafood & Raw Bar Review
The perpetually packed Willi's draws a festive crowd that likes to enjoy specialty cocktails at the full bar before sitting down to a dinner of small, mostly seafood-oriented plates. A few dishes, such as the warm Maine lobster roll with garlic butter and fennel, conjure up a New England fish shack, and others, like the top-notch ceviches and the scallops served with a cilantro-and-pumpkin-seed pesto, have a Latin American accent. The desserts transport diners to France (wildly flavorful crème brûlée) and beyond. The same owners operate the Bravas Bar de Tapas at 420 Center Street, another good choice if this place is packed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more