- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
The award-winning Cabs, Merlots, and an impeccable Syrah produced here are works of art—and of up-to-the-minute organic-farming science and high technology. When a glass-wall tasting center opens here in late 2013, you'll see in action some of the technology winemaker Steve Leveque employs to craft wines that also include a Cabernet Franc and late-harvest Sauvignon Blanc dessert wines. The Production Tour and Barrel Tasting provides an even more in-depth look. For an understatedly elegant experience, book an Artisan Tasting at Hall's Rutherford winery, where the hilltop vistas enthrall and even the stainless-steel aging tanks are dazzling. Tastings take place deep inside a dramatic brick-lined cave.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more