- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Gundlach Bundschu Review
Wine Country visitors may mispronounce this winery's name (it's gund-lak bund-shoe), but still they flock here to sample ultrapremium wines served by some of the friendliest pourers in Sonoma County. Most of the winery's land has been in the Bundschu family since the 1850s. The Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Tempranillo, and Chardonnay wines are worth trying, and all are included in the standard $10 tasting. For a more comprehensive experience that also includes a tasting, consider the cave tour ($20) or the vineyard excursion ($40; available only between May and October). In summer you can taste outdoors at tables with splendid vineyard views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more