- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Norman Rose Tavern
Norman Rose Tavern Review
If downtown Napa had its own version of the bar in Cheers, it would be the Norman Rose Tavern. Casual and family-friendly, "The Rose" serves such classic American fare as hamburgers, sandwiches, and fish-and-chips, and proudly pours local wines and regional beers until 9 or 10 pm. Happy hour, held weekdays from 3 to 6 pm, is particularly rollicking, with specials on hot wings (by the pound) and sliders. On warm days, arrive early for a spot on the open-air patio.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more