- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
The Q Restaurant & Bar
The Q Restaurant & Bar Review
Hardly a ramshackle barbecue shack, this spot inside a local shopping center has a clean, modern aesthetic, with black-and-white photos on the wall and brushed-aluminum chairs. Chef Randy Lewis has revitalized the menu while retaining such favorites as the half or full rack of cherrywood-smoked baby back ribs and the beef brisket. The fried-chicken sandwich, made with supremely juicy free-range chicken, is also popular. If you can save any room, the root-beer float or the chocolate bourbon pecan pie is a fitting end to a homey meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more