- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Cline Cellars Review
Although many Carneros wineries specialize in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, Cline Cellars goes its own way by focusing on Rhône varietals, such as Syrah, Roussanne, and Viognier, all grown in Carneros, as well as Mourvèdre and Carignane, which are cultivated in Contra Costa County. Cline is also known for its Ancient Vines Zinfandel, produced from vines that are around a century old. The 1850s farmhouse that houses the tasting room has a pleasant wraparound porch for enjoying the property's weeping willows, ponds, fountains, and thousands of rosebushes. Save time for the free California Missions Museum, located on site and open from 10 to 4.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I'm going alone to LA in just under two weeks and I'm going to spend half my time in Santa Monica then I've been recommended the other half in Huntington Beach. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more