- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Storybook Mountain Vineyards
Storybook Mountain Vineyards Review
Tucked into a rock face in the Mayacamas range, Storybook occupies a picture-perfect site with rows of vines rising steeply in dramatic tiers. Zinfandel is king here, and there's even a Zin Gris, an unusual dry Rosé of Zinfandel grapes. (In Burgundy, Vin Gris—a pale Rosé—is made from Pinot Noir grapes.) Tastings are preceded by a low-key tour that includes a short walk up the hillside and a visit to the atmospheric tunnels, parts of which have the same rough-hewn look as they did when Chinese laborers painstakingly dug them around 1888.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more