- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
This hip joint abandons the homey vibe of so many Wine Country spots for a younger, more urban feel. Electronic music plays quietly in the background while hipster servers ferry inventive seasonal cocktails. The food is as stylish as the well-dressed couples cozying up next to each other on the banquette seats. Make a light meal out of starters like "The Artisan," a bountiful plate of cheeses and charcuterie, or settle in for the evening with such dishes as pork tenderloin with potato purée or crispy young chicken served with roasted brussels sprouts, pancetta ricotta, and egg-yolk ravioli. During warm weather the open-air patio is the place to be.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went to Calistoga for wine and relaxation, i.e. mud baths, and I was happy except for the lack of affordable wineries? Does anyone have any recommendations for affordable wineries in and around Napa? Read more
Hello all! Read more
Family of 5, young adult kids, we want to fly into San Fran and drive down the coast, end of June beginning of July. Read more
· News & Features
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more