Born in the Azores and raised in Sonoma, chef-owner Manuel Azevedo serves dishes inspired by his native Portugal in this warmly decorated spot. The best seats are on a patio along an alleyway off Sonoma Plaza. Such boldly flavored dishes as pork tenderloin recheado, stuffed with olives and almonds and topped with a port sauce, might be followed by a dish of rice pudding with Madeira-braised figs or a port from the varied list. The daily seafood specials are also well worth a try.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a wonderful way to take in the sights of the Western United States. Over 12 days, my friend and I road our motorcycles up Idah... Read more
Another Californian Odyssey – June/July 2014 In the spirit of shanek’s 2010 posting I have decided to post another detai... Read more