Napa and Sonoma Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Napa and Sonoma Restaurant Reviews
Excellent meals can be found everywhere in the Wine Country, but the small town of Yountville has become a culinary crossroads under the influence of chef Thomas Keller, whose French Laundry is a perennial favorite of food critics. Such quality (and hype) often means high prices, but you can also find appealing, inexpensive eateries. With few exceptions (which are noted in individual restaurant listings), dress is informal.
Browse Napa and Sonoma Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's