- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Healdsburg, the quickest route to downtown Geyserville is north on U.S. 101. For a more scenic drive, head north from Healdsburg Plaza along Healdsburg Avenue. About 3 miles north the road forks north and east. The north fork, signed as Lytton Springs Road, leads to Ridge Vineyards. From Lytton Springs, head north on Geyserville Avenue to reach Geyserville. The east fork, Alexander Valley Road, heads into the Alexander Valley. Just after the road merges with Highway 128, you'll find the Jimtown Store, and beyond that Stryker Sonoma.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's