- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Several of the Alexander Valley AVA's high-profile wineries, including the splashiest of them all, the Francis Ford Coppola Winery, can be found in the town of Geyserville. Not long ago Geyserville was a dusty farm town with little to offer travelers besides a grocery store. Downtown retains its dusty character, but the restaurants, shops, and tasting rooms along the short main drag make it worth a stroll.
Geyserville at a Glance
Elsewhere in Northern Sonoma County
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's