- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
To get to Freestone from Santa Rosa, drive west on Highway 12 through Sebastopol, following signs toward Bodega Bay. Turn north at the Bohemian Highway, and you've arrived. From Guerneville, head west on Highway 116 for 4 miles to the town of Monte Rio, then turn south on Church Street and travel past the old Rio Theater and over the bridge spanning the Russian River. At this point the road is signed as the Bohemian Highway, which takes you into town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's