- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
To get to downtown Napa from Highway 29, take the 1st Street exit and follow the signs for Central Napa. In less than a mile you'll reach the corner of 2nd Street and Main Street. Most of the town's sights and many of its restaurants are clustered in an easily walkable area near this intersection (you'll find street parking and garages nearby). Most of the wineries with city of Napa addresses are on or just off Highway 29 or the parallel Silverado Trail.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's