All Napa and Sonoma Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Napa and Sonoma Hotels
|A-B C-E F-H I-M N-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Spacious cedar-shingle lodges throughout this posh, wooded property . . .
In a well-preserved Italianate Victorian constructed in 1869,. . .
Freestanding board-and-batten cottages with rocking chairs o. . .
Opened as a hotel in 1906, this yellow-brick building in downtow. . .
Cottage Grove Inn
A long driveway lined with freestanding cottages, each shaded. . .
El Bonita Motel
Only in St. Helena would basic accommodations in a roadside motel. . .
El Dorado Hotel
Rooms in this remodeled 1843 building strike a spare, modern pose. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's