All Napa and Sonoma Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Napa and Sonoma Hotels
|A-B C-E F-H I-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Hands down, this boutique hotel is the hippest place to stay i . . .
Applewood Inn & Restaurant
On a knoll sheltered by towering redwoods, this romantic inn a. . .
|$||Russian River Valley|
Auberge du Soleil
Taking a cue from the olive-tree-studded landscape, this hotel. . .
Although Bardessono bills itself as the "greenest luxury hotel. . .
On a slope of the Mayacamas range a few miles from Glen Ellen,. . .
Arts and Crafts style infuses this home from the turn of the las. . .
Brannan Cottage Inn
Inside the only one of Sam Brannan's 1860 resort cottages still. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Santa Rosa Hotwire
- May deal: Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Fr $216+/Nt Save with Expedia, $74/night less
- $31.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Rosa Hotwire
- $83.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Santa Rosa — $83 Hotwire
- $36.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Santa Rosa — $37 Hotwire