- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Around Carneros
The Carneros District is closer to San Francisco than any other part of the Wine Country. From San Francisco, travel north on U.S. 101 to the city of Novato. Take the Highway 37 turnoff (Exit 460A) to the east, continuing for about 7 miles to Highway 121, the main route through the Carneros. Public transportation is either nonexistent or inconvenient for getting to the wineries in this area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's