Sights & Attractions in Monterey Bay
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Carmel-by-the-Sea
Carmel-by-the-Sea's greatest attraction is its rugged coastline...
Long before it became a shopping and browsing destination, Carmel...
In the east end of the village proper, Carmel Plaza holds nearly...
|Stores / Malls||Carmel-by-the-Sea|
Carmel River State Beach
This sugar-white beach, stretching 106 acres along Carmel Bay...
Carmel Wine Walk By-the-Sea
Park the car and sample local wines at tasting rooms and shops...
Downtown Carmel's chief lure is shopping, especially along its...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Carmel-by-the-Sea|
Point Lobos State Reserve
A 350-acre headland harboring a wealth of marine life, this reserve...
Scattered throughout the pines in Carmel-by-the-Sea are houses...
|Houses / Mansions||Carmel-by-the-Sea|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe