Sights & Attractions in Monterey Bay
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Monterey Bay
|A-C D-L M N-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dennis the Menace Playground
This play area was designed by the late cartoonist Hank Ketcham...
Pick up fresh veggies, ready-to-eat meals, gourmet groceries...
Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
In the Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve, 1,400...
|Nature Preserves||Moss Landing|
Elkhorn Slough Safari Nature Boat Tours
This outfit's naturalists lead two-hour tours of Elkhorn Sough...
The mournful barking of sea lions provides a steady soundtrack...
Garland Ranch Regional Park
Hiking trails stretch across much of this park's 4,500 acres...
A veranda encircles the second floor of this 1835 adobe, whose...
|Houses / Mansions||Monterey|
The Lone Cypress
The most-photographed tree along 17-Mile Drive is the weather-sculpted...
Lovers Point Park
The coastal views are gorgeous from this waterfront park whose...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's