- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Old Fisherman's Grotto
Old Fisherman's Grotto Review
Watch otters and seals frolic in the water while savoring seafood, steak, and pasta at this family-owned and operated eatery, established in 1950 in the mid-section of Fisherman's Wharf. The founder's son and current owner, Chris Shake, has updated the decor and menu while retaining the classic 1950s nautical style. Famed for its creamy clam chowder, the restaurant also serves a huge range of dishes, from seafood paella and sand dabs to filet mignon and teriyaki chicken. Reserve a windowside table for the best views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more