- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Quail Lodge & Golf Club. The championship course here incorporates several lakes into its design. 8000 Valley Greens Dr., Carmel, CA, 93923. 831/620–8808 golf shop; 831/620–8866 club concierge. www.quaillodge.com. 18 holes. 5,478 yds. Par 71. Greens fee: $125/$150. Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, golf academy, lessons, restaurant, bar.
Rancho Cañada Golf Club. Some of the holes at Rancho Cañada Golf Club, a public course with 36 holes, overlook the Carmel River. 4860 Carmel Valley Rd., 1 mile east of Hwy. 1, Carmel, CA, 93923. 831/624–0111 or 800/536–9459. www.ranchocanada.com. East Course: 18 holes. 6,125 yds. Par 71. Greens fee: $70. West Course: 18 holes. 6,357 yds. Par 71. Greens fee: $70. Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's