- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can assume that gas stations along the highways outside of town will have a bathroom available, but this isn't true of every station in L.A. itself. Restrooms in parks are often dirty. Restaurants and bars may have signs that read "For Patrons Only" so that you're obliged to buy something to use the facilities. Better bets for relatively clean, obligation-free restrooms are those in department stores and large chain bookstores.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's