- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Stella Rossa Pizza Bar
Stella Rossa Pizza Bar Review
The loft-like interior and open kitchen at this artisanal pizza joint lend ample casualness, the location along Main Street can't be beat, and the food—from crusty shaved mushroom with Gruyère and the housemade sausage with oregano pies—really makes a statement. It's no surprise the restaurant goes through 300 pounds of dough each day (you'll see jars of dough fermenting on the white brick open kitchen counter). Don't leave without ordering their signature grilled grapes with burrata side. Wines are paired well and priced fairly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more