- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
UCLA and the Hammer Museum
UCLA and the Hammer Museum Review
The museum, part of the university, presents several fine film series, including those curated by the UCLA Film & Television archive.
Billy Wilder Theater. The programs of the Billy Wilder Theater might cover the works of major directors, documentaries, children's films, horror movies—just about anything. 10899 Wilshire Blvd., Westwood, 90024. 310/206–8013. www.cinema.ucla.edu/billy-wilder-theater.
School of Film & Television. With its own program of newer, avant-garde films, the School of Film & Television uses the James Bridges Theater (Melnitz Hall, Sunset Blvd. and Hilgard Ave., Westwood 310/206–8365 www.cinema.ucla.edu/james-bridges-theater). Enter the campus at the northeastern most entrance. Street parking is available on Loring Avenue (a block east of the campus) after 6 pm, or park for a fee in Lot 3 (go one entrance south to Wyton Drive to pay at the kiosk before 7, after 7 at the lot itself). www.cinema.ucla.edu.
- Address: 10899 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Location: Los Angeles
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
I'm going to be in Cleveland, OH for the Gay Games in August 2014 (gg9cle.com) and then making my way back to Sydney via the West Coast of the USA.
I'm an ardent yachtie (I'll be sailing in the Gay Games) Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more