- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Laurel Tavern Review
This rustic modern pub found along traffic-heavy Ventura Boulevard replaced one of the swankier nightclubs along the strip. But locals—who work in the film and television industry in the area—quickly pledged their allegiance to this classic American pub that serves gourmet bar food and craft beers. The eatery comes in one handsome package of exposed brick, leather padded walls, and two huge picture windows. The menu is classic burgers, beers, and fries, but with a gourmet twist. Top choices include chorizo sliders, pork belly skewers, the Laurel Burger, and roasted marrowbones. There are 10 beers on draft that range from $5 to $6 handpicked by the restaurant's "beer chick."
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more