- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Take a seat on the patio of this charming L.A. eatery that caters to locals in search of unique salads, fresh and comforting braised meats, pot roast sandwiches, and—of course—fresh-squeezed lemonade. Its seasonally driven menu pulls straight from the Farmer's Market. Try salads like fig, arugula, blue cheese, and balsamic dressing; green tomato, sweet corn, pepitas and ancho-chili dressing; or poached chicken, green mango, jicama, and spicy dressing. The traditional short rib sandwich hits the comfort food spot. Tangy and savory chicken curries and stews round out the wonderfully diverse menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more